- Spray cleaner evenly on the inside and outside of the entire filter
- with rubber gloves massage the cleaner into the filter
- Rinse filter thoroughly under running water from the inside out. This converts F3 from a solvent into a soap and washes out all residual dirt and debris.
- repeat steps 1-3 on any spots that may have been missed.
- Allow filter to dry before re-oiling
Can I use F3 inside my house?
As with all spray products we recommend applying F3 in a well ventilated area. You can then rinse the filter inside without any issues. F3 does smell great but it still isn't meant to be inhaled. Our 1 quart F3 variant can be used inside from start to finish and works in a similar fashion.
Should I wear gloves when cleaning with F3?
Like with any cleaners we recommend wearing gloves, as skin sensitivities vary.
Can I wash my air filter with soap after cleaning with F3?
Unlike almost every other filter cleaner you don't need to wash your filter with soap after using F3. F3 has a self activating soap when rinsing in water so you no longer have to bother with that additional step!
Can I dilute F3 with water to clean more?
NO! F3 is designed to be rinsed with water not diluted, the product will not clean effectively when mixed with water.
How many filters can I clean with F3?
Testing shows that you can clean at least 3-4 filters effectively with the 320g variant of F3!
- Available in 320g / 12oz
- Contact us for bulk sizes
- Bubblegum Fragrance
- Do not mix with water or put water rinsed filters back into cleaning solution when wet
- Do not get in eyes
- Keep out of reach of children